- “A Discussion with Frances Moore Lappé.” Center for Biological Diversity.
- “Food Justice Film Festival” (2021) Expert Panel Interviews. Center for Biological Diversity.
- “Food Justice Film Festival.” (2020) Introduction and Interview Series. Center for Biological Diversity.
- “Catering to the Climate: Menus for a Healthy Food System.” Center for Biological Diversity & The Human Society of the United States.
- “Creating a More Just Food System.” Center for Biological Diversity, Saving Life on Earth.
- “The Wolf Lover’s Guide to Changing the World.” Center for Biological Diversity & Sedona Wolf Week.
- “From Beef to Beans: Agricultural Solutions to Healing the Planet.” Seed the Commons.
- “Eating to Save the Planet.” Center for Biological Diversity, Saving Life on Earth.
- Connecting Food with Our Environment in Daily Life. Duke University World Food Policy Center.
- On Just Food Systems and Sustainable Agriculture. Thought About Food.
- iEatGreen podcast.
- Plant-Powered Radio.
- “In Tune to Nature“. Radio Free Georgia.
- “Take Extinction Off Your Plate: Wildlife Services in Mendocino.” KMEC FM radio. 2018.
- “McDonald’s Cannot Get to Net Zero By Feeding the World Hamburgers, Experts Say.” VICE.
- “McDonald’s Rebuked for Greenwashing Climate Change.” Ecowatch.
- “Meat Startup Focused on Cutting Food Waste Plots Grocery Debut.” Bloomberg News.
- “Waste Not? Some States Are Starting to Send Less Food to Landfills.” The Counter.
- “Will McDonald’s Ever Stop Expanding?” Sentient Media.
- “Supermarkets Dig Into the Problem of Food Waste.” Salon.
- “Tom Vilsack for Agriculture Secretary Worries Environmentalists.” Sierra.
- “Beyond Meat Sparked a Run on Peas and Protein Revolution”. Bloomberg News.
- “Broken Food Supply Chain Has Some Consumers Buying Their Own Pigs.” Bloomberg News.
- “Smashing Eggs, Dumping Milk: Farmers Waste More Food Now More Than Ever.” Bloomberg News.
- “The Debate Over How to Raise Beef without Killing the Planet.” Bangor Daily News.
- “3 Investments Food and Grocery Companies Are Making for the Future.” Food Dive.
- “Study Finds 90% of Country’s Biggest Supermarkets Don’t Report Food Waste.” Waste Today Magazine.
- “How US Supermarkets Fail to Reduce Food Waste.” WORT FM radio.
- “New Food Campaign Targets Extinction On Your Plate.” The Christian Science Monitor.
- “Extinction On Your Plate?” Food Tank Blog.
- “Your Next Hamburger May Come with a Side of Endangered Wolf.” TakePart.org.
- “Coyote Hunting Contests Banned, But Killing Events Continue.” KCET.
- “Ivory Ban Bill Advances in Sacramento.” KCET.
- “In Defense of Vegetarianism.” ParadiseFromMyPorch.